Join Us Monday…
For anyone curious about the Philadelphia real estate market or about what local investors are doing in actual rehab projects, we’ve got good news…
The Monday after the MidAtlantic Summit wraps up, you’re invited to join us on the Philly Property Tour.
About the Property Tour
The Philly Property Tour will showcase various rehab projects in different stages of construction as well as a new townhome construction project. We’ll visit three projects in different sections of this growing city, spending about 45 minutes walking through and discussing each project.
Each project will have two designated leaders responsible for presenting the project. These leaders will give the “behind the scenes” on each project – everything from finding the project, managing the construction, evaluating the numbers and selling the property.
Finally, we’ll wrap up our day together with lunch (on you) at two of Philadelphia’s famous cheesesteak spots – Pat’s and Geno’s in South Philly.
Agenda for Monday
- 8:00 am – Depart from Doubletree by Hilton
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am – Property Tour #1
- – Building multiple new construction single family at the same time. The power of leverage.
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am – Property #2
- – What a full gut rehab looks like in Philly. Costs, time frame and profits.
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Property #3
- – Deal or no deal. Evaluate if the property for sale we are visiting can be a potential deal or not.
- 12:30 – 1:45 pm – Lunch at Pat‘s/Geno‘s in South Philly (*note that you’ll pay for your own lunch)
- 2:00 pm – Arrive back at hotel
Summary for Travel Planning:
Start Time: 8:00 am at the Doubletree by Hilton (MidAtlantic Summit main venue)
End Time: Approximately 2:00 pm back at the hotel
The properties we will visiting on the tour will showcase projects that are in different stages of the renovation process. Additionally, our goal is to highlight projects in different sections of the great city of Philadelphia.